2013 Fantasy Draft League Rules (QuickPlay fantasy has different rules, listed below in #9):
1. Each league will consist of 2 divisions of 4 teams each, an Eastern and Western division.
2. League drafts will occur shortly after the completion of week 1. The fantasy regular season will run from week 5 to week 17 of the
AFL regular season. The fantasy playoffs will begin with 4 teams (the two division winners and 2 wild cards) in week 18, with the 2 winning teams meeting in week 19 for their league's "Fantasy Arenabowl". Each team will play each team in their own division three times (9 games), and then once each against the 4 teams in the other division(4 games).
3. Each team's roster consists of 12 players.
4. Each week you must start 1 Quarterback, 3 Wide Receivers/Offensive Specialists, 1 Fullback, and 1 Kicker. Lineups must be set no later than 1 hour prior to kickoff of the week's first game or the previous week's lineup will be used.
5. The fantasy league draft is 12 rounds. The draft order will be randomly chosen and announced to your league 2 days prior to when the draft will be run. The draft then will be a "snake" draft, 1-8 order in the first round, then 8-1 pick in the second round, 1-8 in the 3rd, etc. You will create draft lists to rank your preference of picking players at each position, and what positions you want to draft in each round.
Draft Restriction: After the first 6 rounds of the draft, you must have a starting roster lineup (1 QB, 3 WR, 1 RB, 1 K). After the 6th round you may draft from any position.
6. During the regular season, games may end in a tie. During the playoffs,
tie games will be broken using the following tiebreakers:
- Most total team points (starters & bench)
- Most points by top scorer on roster
- Most points by 2nd highest team scorer on roster
- Most points by 3rd-11th highest team scorer on roster
- Coin Toss
7. The division winners and 2 wild card teams make the playoffs. Tie-breakers to determine playoff teams:
- Record in-division (for division winners)
- Most Points For
- Least Points Against
- Coin Toss
8. The deadline for trades is before the beginning of week 15, and the deadline to make free agent roster moves is before the beginning of week 18. Free agent drafts will be run weekly. The draft will be a "snake draft", with the #1 pick going to the worst team (by record, then points), to the best team getting the #8 slot.
9. Quickplay Rules: Each week in quickplay fantasy football, you choose any 8 players in the league, with the
following conditions: you must choose 2 players from each division, and you must have at least 1 QB, 1 Kicker, 1 FullBack,
and 3 Wide Receivers. Lineups must be set no later than 1 hour prior to kickoff of the week's first game or the previous week's lineup will be used. You get the fantasy points scored that week by your players added to your year long score, and
the person with the team with the most points is the winner of the QuickPlay game.
10. Scoring system (for both Quick and League Fantasy):
- Passing, rushing, receiving, fumble return, kick return touchdowns: 6 points
- Interception return touchdowns: 4 points
- Interceptions caught: 2 points
- Interceptions thrown: -2 points
- Every 40 Passing Yards: 1 point
- Every 20 Receiving Yards: 1 point
- Every 10 Rushing Yards: 1 point
- 2 Point Conversions: 2 points
- Sacks: 2 points
- Safeties: 2 points
- Kicking: Total number of points kicked
Note: Yardage totals are always rounded down, the player must make each "level" of yards to get another point.