OFFICIAL PROGRAM RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited by law.
1. Who Can Earn AFPoints: Anyone age 14 or older, who is currently a member of ArenaFan.com or who joins ArenaFan.com. Minors under the age of 18 must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian in order to earn AFPoints. Staff of ArenaFan.com are not eligible to redeem AFPoints.
2. How to Earn Points: ArenaFan.com members earn rewards points for any item listed on the AFPoints page located here: http://www.arenafan.com/interactive/?page=afpoints
Members earn points from the time they join the website until the time they officially decline membership. Points are accrued on a individual basis.
3. Point Value: AFPoints have NO cash value. They may only be redeemed for the products listed on the AFPoints page. AFPoints are not transferrable between accounts, and may not be sold or traded with any other person or entity other than ArenaFan Online.
4. Point Accrual: Points will be deposited in the member's account in as little as a few seconds to as much as 3 weeks after they earn them.
5. Viewing Points: ArenaFan.com members can view their current AFpoint accounts online after they become a member.
6. Redeeming Points: ArenaFan.com members can redeem points for products anytime they have accumulated enough points for that item.
7. Delivery of Rewards: For ArenaFan.com members who select an item not sold by ArenaFan, the item will be delivered through the U.S. mail to the address ArenaFan.com has on file for the member. Members are responsible for making sure mailing address is correct (an opportunity is provided to confirm address at the time of reward redemption). Furthermore, ArenaFan.com will mail reward items only to legal U.S. addresses located with the 48 continental United States. The member should allow up to 4 weeks for receipt.
8. Point Redemption at Termination of ArenaFan.com Membership: Members who terminate membership will forfeit all points in their ArenaFan.com AFPoints account. Those who wish to terminate membership and have AFpoints in their account may choose to redeem any available points provided they have sufficient points for reward redemption. Those who have points in their account at termination forfeit all points.
9. Program Duration/Program Modification: ArenaFan.com reserves the right to terminate or modify the ArenaFan.com AFPoints Program at its discretion at any time. Modifications may include (but are not limited to) additions or deletions to the list of ways points may be earned or modifications to point values for existing methods of earning points. ArenaFan.com will alert its membership via email about any changes on or before the effective date. Such changes will also be posted on the relevant pages of the ArenaFan.com website on or before the date of implementation.
10. Limits of Liability: ArenaFan.com has no responsibility whatsoever for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind that result from acceptance, possession, or use of any AFpoints, their cash value or merchandise redeemed with AFpoints. ArenaFan.com is not responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected checks, prizes or merchandise sent to panel members.
11. Member Responsibilities: Members are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any tax liabilities incurred.
12. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. No purchase or registration is necessary. You may obtain 1 (ONE) AFPoint by mailing your name and address on a 3x5 notecard to:
14610 56th Way N
Clearwater, FL 33760