The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - Stupid Sonic fan theory time: forces
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
Stupid Sonic fan theory time: forces
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TargetToad
Starter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:20 pm    Post subject: Stupid Sonic fan theory time: forces Reply with quote

I'm a big Sonic fan, and I like creating and reading stupid fan theories.

The new Sonic game, Sonic Forces has a tie-in with Hooters. As y'all know, the Miami Hooters were a bad, orange-clad, team starting in '93 ('92 counting Sacramento). In '96, they became an even worse team, maybe the worst team ever, the Florida Bobcats. Both were constantly getting pwned by the black & red-clad Orlando Predators and the blue-clad Tampa Bay Storm before ceasing to be in 2001.
In 2010, a new red & black-clad team called the Jacksonville Sharks entered the league and held their own and surpassed both Tampa Bay and Orlando.
Now, there are hopes of a new Miami team 2019, after a 2018 Orlando team (most likely named the Predators, unless Kurz owns that trademark too) and the current Tampa Bay Storm.

Busby the Bobcat (Accolade) was orange, had terrible games, and was outshined by the superior red-clad Mario (Nintendo) and blue-quilled Sonic (Sega). Bubsy's last game (until this year), Bubsy 3d, came out in '96 and is considered to be one of the worst games ever.
Now, Bubsy has a new game, but it's getting overshadowed by Mario Odyssey and Sonic Forces.
In Sonic Forces, some guy (I forgot his name) is beaten by the black & red-quilled Shadow and "revives" with new powers and the name "Infinite" to defeat both the blue Sonic and the red & black Shadow.

In conclusion, Bubsy is Infinite and the Miami Hooters are the Jacksonville Sharks.
Also, Miami shouldn't get a team before Atlanta.

If poke any holes in my theory, I will call you meanie-bo-beanie and ban you from the official AFL twitter.
AFLNerd36
Starter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Stupid Sonic fan theory time: forces Reply with quote

TargetToad wrote:
I'm a big Sonic fan, and I like creating and reading stupid fan theories.

The new Sonic game, Sonic Forces has a tie-in with Hooters. As y'all know, the Miami Hooters were a bad, orange-clad, team starting in '93 ('92 counting Sacramento). In '96, they became an even worse team, maybe the worst team ever, the Florida Bobcats. Both were constantly getting pwned by the black & red-clad Orlando Predators and the blue-clad Tampa Bay Storm before ceasing to be in 2001.
In 2010, a new red & black-clad team called the Jacksonville Sharks entered the league and held their own and surpassed both Tampa Bay and Orlando.
Now, there are hopes of a new Miami team 2019, after a 2018 Orlando team (most likely named the Predators, unless Kurz owns that trademark too) and the current Tampa Bay Storm.

Busby the Bobcat (Accolade) was orange, had terrible games, and was outshined by the superior red-clad Mario (Nintendo) and blue-quilled Sonic (Sega). Bubsy's last game (until this year), Bubsy 3d, came out in '96 and is considered to be one of the worst games ever.
Now, Bubsy has a new game, but it's getting overshadowed by Mario Odyssey and Sonic Forces.
In Sonic Forces, some guy (I forgot his name) is beaten by the black & red-quilled Shadow and "revives" with new powers and the name "Infinite" to defeat both the blue Sonic and the red & black Shadow.

In conclusion, Bubsy is Infinite and the Miami Hooters are the Jacksonville Sharks.
Also, Miami shouldn't get a team before Atlanta.

If poke any holes in my theory, I will call you meanie-bo-beanie and ban you from the official AFL twitter.

Two questions:
1. Would it be okay with you if Miami and Atlanta each get an AFL team simultaneously?
2. If Miami gets a team, should it be called the Hooters?
Big Mike

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not know if Orlando will return to the AFL, but the Predators name and logo are owned by Arena Football One, not Jerry Kurz.
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussion View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: