The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - Anthem Protests
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
Anthem Protests
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TargetToad
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Anthem Protests Reply with quote

I know this is a hot button, political issue (hence why I put it in the less visited section off-topic discussion), but if the Arena League did the anthem protests like the NFL is doing, how would it change the number of games you watch/go to.

1. I would watch/go to more games.
2. It wouldn't change how many games I watch/go to.
3. I would watch/go to less games.
4. I would stop watching/going to games all together.

I ONLY WANT A NUMBER ANSWER.

I'll use myself as an example: 4
afdave
ArenaFan Staff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not in a league market and go to games regularly anyway, but, if I was, I see the players as having a right to voice their opinion in whatever way they wish, and it would have no effect on how I view the entertainment value of the games.

But, I am not one who assigns reverence to inanimate objects like many others. I stand during the anthem, but, I recognize the right of others to make a statement. Obviously, others have their right to be offended by that if they want to be.

Arenafan on Twitter | Arenafan on Facebook
mactheknife
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

afdave wrote:

I'm not in a league market and go to games regularly anyway, but, if I was, I see the players as having a right to voice their opinion in whatever way they wish, and it would have no effect on how I view the entertainment value of the games.

But, I am not one who assigns reverence to inanimate objects like many others. I stand during the anthem, but, I recognize the right of others to make a statement. Obviously, others have their right to be offended by that if they want to be.

I'm going to defy instructions as well, but simply to say I agree with this statement, word for word. Couldn't have written it better myself.
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussion View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: