The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - I was very disappointed in the crowd size for the Valor game
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
I was very disappointed in the crowd size for the Valor game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ssnapier
Starter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:16 am    Post subject: I was very disappointed in the crowd size for the Valor game Reply with quote

I expected to see a much larger crowd and more Valor fans in attendance. I think I counted 20 Valor fans total, which is just sad. If there were 5000 people in the arena, I would have been shocked.

I am sure some folks decided not to stay when the realized the air conditioning was broken, but I wonder how much the choice to have that game on Friday affected the turnout?

I am hoping to see a larger Brigade contingent at Verizon Center on the 22nd. I actually bought party zone tickets for that game (50 bux!) so I will see ya'll there.
4th&long
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: I was very disappointed in the crowd size for the Valor Reply with quote

ssnapier wrote:
I expected to see a much larger crowd and more Valor fans in attendance. I think I counted 20 Valor fans total, which is just sad. If there were 5000 people in the arena, I would have been shocked.

I am sure some folks decided not to stay when the realized the air conditioning was broken, but I wonder how much the choice to have that game on Friday affected the turnout?

I am hoping to see a larger Brigade contingent at Verizon Center on the 22nd. I actually bought party zone tickets for that game (50 bux!) so I will see ya'll there.

Not having AC in 2017 indoor event is a sin, possibly the 11th commandment. That's just bad.

As far as the Valor, 1st yr team 1-8, I can see them not showing. They need some wins, to get fans pumped.
4th&long
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: I was very disappointed in the crowd size for the Valor Reply with quote

ssnapier wrote:

Not having AC in 2017 indoor event is a sin, possibly the 11th commandment. That's just bad.

As far as the Valor, 1st yr team 1-8, I can see them not showing. They need some wins, to get fans pumped.
ssnapier
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The AC broke at lunch time and apparently whatever it was required parts that could not be secured until the next day. Lots of cramping issues with the players.
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Brigade View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: