The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - Valor had chances, but failed in the end.
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
Valor had chances, but failed in the end.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ssnapier
Starter

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:35 pm    Post subject: Valor had chances, but failed in the end. Reply with quote

I was at the game, first off the crowd was VERY light. It there was 6000 people there I would be shocked.

Washington was in the game, but gave up big plays or stupid turnover at the worst possible times. They also got ROBBED of a great defensive play because of the refs not having their stuff straight. That goal line stand was fantastic and I thought the fans were going to beat the head ref to a pulp when he said the play did not count.

TT Tolliver had an AMAZING leaping effort to try and score the game tying touchdown but was stopped just short of the goal line and not long after the Valor fumbled, recovered by Tamps and that was all she wrote. Very similar to the Baltimore ending last week except it was a fumble not a stupid onside kick call that cost them the game.
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Washington Valor View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: