The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - The Home Opener
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
The Home Opener
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ssnapier
Starter

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:24 am    Post subject: The Home Opener Reply with quote

I still have zero clue why Joe Flacco was out there in a Soul jersey for the coin flip, but whatever.

The game itself was never really close. Baltimore tried to make a game of it at one point, but sloppy execution and bad play calling just sealed their fate.

Baltimore returns to the scene of the crime in 2 weeks, so I am curious to see if they can correct their issues and make a game of it next time.

Just like at Verizon center, I am very surprised that they do not just close the upper deck and load up that lower bowl. It would look better on TV, it would sound better to the teams, and I believe it would foster a much more lively atmosphere.

I was sad that I did not win the 50/50, but I never win... at least it went to a great cause!
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Soul View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: