The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - good luck this week
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
good luck this week
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> ArenaFan.com - ArenaFanTasy Deluxe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grego34
All Pro

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:19 pm    Post subject: good luck this week Reply with quote

should be a good game between you two.. looks like Ga has edge on him for reg season games but this is for the big Kazoo.. Any given day things will work out or the inches you need were not there. Good luck Ga & Wash Wink
tracepack
Starter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:06 pm    Post subject: Great season Reply with quote

Thanks Grego, been a great season and sorry to see it come to an end. Good luck to all competing in championships this weekend.

I took a look through the leagues and believe only our league (Eddie Brown) and Tim Marcum are seeing the #1 and #2 seeds meet in the Arenabowl. Hats off to all the #3 and 4 seeds that made it to the big game; hope everyone gets to enjoy the final ride as the fantasy bus stops Sunday evening in Philadelphia where the Soul are likely to lay low the struggling Voodoo after which we'll all know the final score Smile
tracepack
Starter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:11 pm    Post subject: Timing Reply with quote

Congratulations Dave, my only shot at this championship was if Raudabaugh sat out for injury risk ahead of playoffs. Hard to believe last week Tiger Jones and Derrick Ross combined for 6TD's and this week 1TD total between them. That's timing for sure. Great job on not only returning to the playoffs but winning a championship (even w/o a scoring FB).
FirebirdDW
Starter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Eddie Brown League/Timing Reply with quote

I can not believe I pulled it out.
My MVP has got to be Collin Taylor, 37 points this weekend is what won it for me....as well as Derrick Ross going scoreless.
Thank you to all the Eddie Brown league teams, we certainly stack up well against all the other ArenaFantasy teams, that's for sure.
Washington Commandos #1
af2 Albany Conquest Season Ticket Holder
af2 Albany Firebirds Season Ticket Holder
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
Sara's Sabercats

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.David Baker League-Mississippi Headhunters-Sara's Sabercats--1648

2.Eddie Brown League-Washington Commandos-Firebird DW------1586

3.Tim Marcum League- L.A. Avengers----------- Charlie hc--------1578

4.Aaron Garcia League-Carolina Cobras--------- JNic7Swag--------1445

5.Perry Moss League -N.Y. Dragons------------ Jets Rule128------1432

6.Jim Foster League -Chicago Rush----------- afdave-------------1234

I don't work for AFL,These are the totals I came out with?..Congratulations to each League's winner........Good luck next year to all..
JNic7Swag

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm the Champion of the Aaron Garcia League!!! CAROLINA COBRAS AKA JNic7Swag!!! ArenaFan ArenaFan.com
Dragons84
Starter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JNic7Swag wrote:
I'm the Champion of the Aaron Garcia League!!! CAROLINA COBRAS AKA JNic7Swag!!! ArenaFan ArenaFan.com

Congrats. You beat me the NY Dragons. Derrick Ross going scoreless this week killed me and Raudabaugh losing 3 TDs to Taggart!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah man, seriously the Taggert and Ross thing for sure. But thanks man and congrats on making that far. Hopefully I'll see you next season.
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> ArenaFan.com - ArenaFanTasy Deluxe View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: