The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - Play-offs
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
Play-offs
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> ArenaFan.com - ArenaFanTasy Deluxe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FirebirdDW
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:08 pm    Post subject: Play-offs Reply with quote

If I am correct, Washington and San Diego have clinched a playoff spot.
af2 Albany Conquest Season Ticket Holder
af2 Albany Firebirds Season Ticket Holder
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
grego34
All Pro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how many teams make the playoffs??
FirebirdDW
Starter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:53 pm    Post subject: Play-offs Reply with quote

Top 4 teams make the playoffs
af2 Albany Conquest Season Ticket Holder
af2 Albany Firebirds Season Ticket Holder
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
grego34
All Pro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, i still have a chance then.. Cool
tracepack
Starter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:30 pm    Post subject: What a fight Reply with quote

Great matchup between Grego and Bill ending in our league's first tie of the season. Sets up for a great final week with a fight for the remaining playoff spot, good luck to you both!
grego34
All Pro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had Perry going against his Poots! why couldn't Perry make the last yard after that long catch! Uggghh! Actually i had me losing by 2 points but its not official until the fat lady sings! Smile i missed gregory's 2pt conversion! a tie Shocked

what a game! Poots had his best day against me..
UFO
Starter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I switched Outlaw for Carr at the last minute or else the playoffs would be set! Grego, great turn around, you have certainly got hot at the right time while I am fighting to field a team. Hopefully I can get to full force with the bye week. Lost Mike Washington who was highest scoring WR in league at time, than Rashard Carter who was doing nicely replacing Washington, lost Taggart for most of season and now Domick Goodman my best WR is out for god knows how long.

I guess the scenario's are as follows...

I get in with a win or a Quad City loss.

Quad City gets in with a win and a Charlotte loss.

Will make for an interesting last week! Good luck. Eve

Everyone have a happy and safe holiday weekend.
grego34
All Pro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have 2 guys that i rely on each week(Gray & Benson) otherwise check out my musical chair for qb's. some of Wr's are not much better!

Rowley x3
JJ Raterink x3
Brackertt x3
Kennedy
southwick
Coffman

and i was going to use Voodoo power, kennedy, mcClain & Jackson(46 points) for Coffman,Perry and gregory(41 points).. glad i changed my mind otherwise you had the win! In setting up the lineups there are alot of switching at the last moment as you and i see! good luck this week Smile PS i hope SD has more points than what they had when you first played them!
Legnbaz
Starter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure hope so as well. That was the disastrous weekend following the Davila injury and then Kennedy got hurt in the first half of his game and then Kerry Reed got hurt in the first half of his. Was an unmitigated disaster. Next week should be fun. Given the various head to head records, it looks like first place for the regular season is also up for grabs. Best of luck to you both.

P.S. - one additional funny note from the free agent debacle. Frapper dropped DeMarco Sampson and picked up Amarri Jackson last wek. His roster reflected that but his lineup for this week still included Sampson. Did not change the outcome but still crazy.
UFO
Starter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i could have used sampson or jackson (who I dropped a day before goodman went on Inactive), wish one of those guys magically appeared on my roster this past week. Anyone interested in Greg Carr....gonna break out any week now...or maybe at least play.

My Carolina Panthers got in the playoffs with a losing record and a tie, maybe the Charlotte Rage are destined for same outcome this year!

Have a good 4th guys see you next week after the bye.
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> ArenaFan.com - ArenaFanTasy Deluxe View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: