The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - Eddie Brown League #3
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
Eddie Brown League #3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> ArenaFan.com - ArenaFanTasy Deluxe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UFO
Starter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, always worried playing you that Ross is gonna have one of his monster nights. I guess what goes around comes around, lost my last two close games with Reggie Gray's 5 TD performance and Duane Brooks 4 TD performance...hopefully my team finally has got it's act together for the playoff push. Good luck the rest of the way!
Frapper
Starter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:05 am    Post subject: Happy Dance!!! Reply with quote

Hey hEy heY!!!! i GoT A Wiiinnnn in.....nO way/ screw it. im getiing a selfy for the wall of participation~ Out standing gentlemen , my i please have another : ) WHOOT WHOOT this calls for jello..
Frapper
Starter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:06 am    Post subject: Happy Dance!!! Reply with quote

Hey hEy heY!!!! i GoT A Wiiinnnn in.....nO way/ screw it. im getiing a selfy for the wall of participation~ Out standing gentlemen , my i please have another : ) WHOOT WHOOT this calls for jello..
grego34
All Pro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have you losing 113 to 93 but my scoring might be wrong from statguys.com

Frapper
Starter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:33 am    Post subject: Struggle Bus'n Reply with quote

Kool Font, yep , your correct Sir, hey im just glad to be here, my computer has been down, ive been riding a bicycle to work, my AC is off this summer and my fantasy team is short handed, but the coffee is fresh this morning, i have a dollar in my pocket and on sunny days like today , my roof doesn't leak : ) Smile and you will be happy brothers !
Frapper
Starter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:35 am    Post subject: Struggle Bus'n Reply with quote

Kool Font, yep , your correct Sir, hey im just glad to be here, my computer has been down, ive been riding a bicycle to work, my AC is off this summer and my fantasy team is short handed, but the coffee is fresh this morning, i have a dollar in my pocket and on sunny days like today , my roof doesn't leak : ) Smile and you will be happy brothers !
tracepack
Starter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:53 pm    Post subject: Spoiler Reply with quote

Good luck playing spoiler the rest of the way Frapp! Your Wranglers have suffered the toughest matchups this season. While points against are a sign of defensive toughness in the real world it represents only sheer strength of schedule for fantasy football. My Force are a distant second (-55pts) to the whopping 1166 put up against you this year Shocked
Frapper
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:27 am    Post subject: spoiler >me Reply with quote

The lack of intensity is what you miss the most, its not the player fault..well, those players on the team..missing a few which is awesome, would have made a great story..i digress , Arena Fantasy is still hard core fantasy football, as penance for being last I will droop everything to my ankles next time i take a leek at buffalo wild wings , bet it doesn't happen again : ) thank you guys for having me, i still had fun
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> ArenaFan.com - ArenaFanTasy Deluxe View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Jump to: