The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - 2014 Winners
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
2014 Winners
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> ArenaFan.com - AFL Pick'Em
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ispeakpittsburghese
Starter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:27 pm    Post subject: 2014 Winners Reply with quote

Congrats to lewindenver, RochRush, and rattlersforever for winning the respective Pick 'Em Games.
VooDooNut
Ironman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: 2014 Winners Reply with quote

ispeakpittsburghese wrote:
Congrats to lewindenver, RochRush, and rattlersforever for winning the respective Pick 'Em Games.

You guys are so good, congratulations!

Maybe I can put up a better fight next year...

Confused
DiamondThief
All Pro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: 2014 Winners Reply with quote

Congratulations. Next year, I plan not to miss weeks early in the season! Rolling Eyes
ispeakpittsburghese
Starter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's disappointing that rattlersforever ended my run. Never quite recovered from my slow start.

On the other hand, lewindenver triumphantly shocked the world by defeating the online football god
NATUREBOY98

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's disappointing that rattlersforever ended my run. Never quite recovered from my slow start.

On the other hand, lewindenver triumphantly shocked the world by defeating the online football god

Laughing
NATUREBOY98

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What made me fall short was I believed in the Soul to much and for like the first ten weeks or so I kept picking the Gladiators to lose. Laughing I kept saying to myself this will be the week the Gladiators lose. Laughing
NATUREBOY98

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:19 am    Post subject: 2015 AFL Pick'em Champion Reply with quote

After im the 2015 Champion I will retire from pick'em in here and I will never shut up about being champion and peoples jealous tears will constantly be at full compacity even more then now.

Im trying to get those people who build plugins to make me a pick'em game and a power poll, I suprised they don't have those plugins. i want all the Arena-Indoor Football leagues in those so hopfully by next year I will have that stuff in my boards.

That be awesome being the pick'em champ of all the leagues.
So after im the 2015 afl pick'em champion I might be the 2016 Arena-Indoor Football pick'em Champion.

Since im already the 2015 Champion you people can pretend 2nd place is 1st place. Laughing
jmelq92501
Starter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: 2015 AFL Pick'em Champion Reply with quote

NATUREBOY98 wrote:
After im the 2015 Champion I will retire from pick'em in here and I will never shut up about being champion and peoples jealous tears will constantly be at full compacity even more then now.

Im trying to get those people who build plugins to make me a pick'em game and a power poll, I suprised they don't have those plugins. i want all the Arena-Indoor Football leagues in those so hopfully by next year I will have that stuff in my boards.

So after im the 2015 afl pick'em champion I might be the 2016 Arena-Indoor Football pick'em Champion.

Since im already the 2015 Champion you people can pretend 2nd place is 1st place. Laughing

im ranked #30...whats yours???
NATUREBOY98

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: 2015 AFL Pick'em Champion Reply with quote

jmelq92501 wrote:
NATUREBOY98 wrote:

im ranked #30...whats yours???

23 and I was not able to pick the winners every week because my computer took a dump and I had to save up for a new one. And right now I'm still trying to catch up on afl games cause I can only watch them on the computer, I'm dying to look up stats and stuff but I know if I do it will not make the games feel live. I picked all the winners before the season started and I was only 6 games out. wow

I wish I knew how to plugin a power poll and pickem game on to the super fun boards And why you people looking in my boards all the time and not getting involved ???? I have never seen any thing like it before. normally people will just not go to boards and not get involved.

arenafan gots it going on with the news,stats,history of the afl,power poll and pickem game but the boards are not better then mine, no boards are.

I wish I only had to come in here for news stats and history and nothing more, But its decided I'm going to be the 2016 afl pickem champion and then retire. And to make sure of that I'm going to buy a laptop in about a week or so, because 2 out of the 3 years I played this game I have have had problems with my computer.

I got an idea, how bout some of you join my boards, it does not mean you can't still come here, I'm just saying you people give it a try and you will see its alot of fun and I'm not a jerk, lol well if you enter the Arena Fans vs Indoor Fans board you might think I'm a jerk but trash talking is encouraged in that board.
NATUREBOY98

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:00 pm    Post subject: ((((( BREAKING NEWS ))))) Reply with quote

THE ONLINE FOOTBALL GOD is going to be the 2016 AFL PICK'EM CHAMPION.

I'm so sorry, You can compete for 2nd place and pretend its 1st place. Laughing
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> ArenaFan.com - AFL Pick'Em View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: