The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - AFL 06 and 07 created players for created team.
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
AFL 06 and 07 created players for created team.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NATUREBOY98

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:02 am    Post subject: AFL 06 and 07 created players for created team. Reply with quote

If you want to create your favorite ncaa or madden team on AFL 06 or 07 you might be thinking what position should this player be on AFL ?
HERE IS WHAT I DO.

QB -- QB, WR and RB
If you have a WR or RB that plays QB in the wildcat then create 2 players as the same person so he can play QB and what ever other position he plays. If the QB's on the team are slow runners then its nice to have a athletic player in at QB for QB sneaks or if you just want to do a bunch of running with the QB. I know most the RB's and WR's are probably horrible passers but you could probably get away with short passes.

OS -- WR
If your defense is kind of weak at WR / LB and WR / DB you could put your 2 best WR's at those 2 positions, I put the faster WR at WR / DB and the more physical WR at WR / LB and the 3rd best WR at OS.

DS -- CB, FS and SS

FB / LB -- RB, FB, MLB and OLB
If you like to pound the rock you should make a RB, But if you care less about running the ball you should make a LB.

WR / LB -- MLB, OLB and WR
With a player like Percy Harvin who is a WR that can play at RB you might want to make him a
WR / LB then he will be able to be a FB / LB, WR / LB, WR / DB or a OS on the depth chart. But if you make him a WR / LB he will not be able to be a KR because on AFL 06 and 07 only the OS, DS and WR / DB can be a KR.

WR / DB -- WR, CB, FS and SS
I like having WR's and CB's as WR / DB's, But if you have alot of talented DB's and your most talented DB is a FS or a SS you might as well make him a WR / DB.

OG / LE -- LT, LG, LE and LOLB
I make pass rushing LOLB's as OG / LE's

TE / RE -- RT, RG, TE, RE, ROLB and WR
I make pass rushing ROLB's as TE / RE's
When I create a run and shoot offensive team I will make a WR at TE / RE

C / DT -- C, DT, LE and RE
If my team has a 3-4 defense and if my OLB's are better then the DE's and if the DE's are better then the DT then I will make the best DE at C / DT

K -- K and P
if your punter is more talented then your kicker you might as well make the punter as the kicker. If you watch CFL you might see one player kicking and punting any way.

On my AFL and madden games I like to have all players attributes no lower then 40 like the ncaa players.
And when you create ncaa teams on AFL or madden the ncaa players do not have a TOUGHNESS attribute so I just make the toughness attribute the same as the player is overall. Thats all I could think of to do about that.
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Video Games View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: