The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - AFL Xbox Roster Project
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
AFL Xbox Roster Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brianski71

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: AFL Xbox Roster Project Reply with quote

I busted out the original Xbox game a few days ago and started playing it on my 360. I forgot how much fun this game was! I've always been a huge arena fan, but we never had a team here in Pittsburgh. Now that we have the Power, I'm a season ticket holder and I'm absolutely hooked.

Anyway, I was hoping to put together a current roster for this season. I was thinking that the best way would be to create all of the teams and players that aren't on the original game and then start a season with all of the new teams imported in. Then, I could share the season file via USB stick. Would anyone be interested in (A) helping to create/rate players or (B) just playing the finished product?

I was thinking this project would be a cool way to connect with and get feedback from other Arena fans. It'd be nice to get some (honest) input on how you think your team's players should be rated. If anyone still bothers to play this game and would be interested in a roster update, let me know your thoughts!
devouredbychaos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking of picking this game up for $13 but wasn't sure if it was 360 compatible, so this is good news! I'd definitely be interested in the finished product. My favorite team is Orlando but I'm quite busy these days so I don't know if I'd have the time to help you
NATUREBOY98

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you have afl 06 and 07, alot of madden's and ncaa football games with players names you can find all the players attributes accept for the players that are not on afl,madden and ncaa if they went to a school thats not on the game.

make a spreadsheet on your computer. get the teams players info. on the internet then fill in the attributes looking threw all your afl, madden and ncaa games. and i make all players attributes no less then 40 like ncaa.

then you have all the teams ready to create on your afl game
THATS THE STUFF I DO.
i been making 2011 teams its taking forever lol im a few players short on some of the rosters finding there attributes. its because of what i said at the end of my first pairagragh and i only have 03,05,06,08,09,10 and 11 ncaa rosters.
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Video Games View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: