The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - Anybody Know?
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
Anybody Know?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tracepack
Starter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Anybody Know? Reply with quote

Anybody here about NFL Europe fantasy football for 2007? Last FF I found for Europe was hosted on nfluk.com but that was back in 2005. There also used to be an NFLE FF game hosted on nflgames.net which is no longer a valid website.

I didn't have any luck last year and so far no luck for 2007. If anybody's heard anything please post and I'll check back quickly because season starts this weekend.

Hope everyone is enjoying the AFL season. I was glad to find AFL FF here on ArenaFan. Kudos!

MORE FOOTBALL!!!
RUSH43
Ironman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try www.goallinesoftware.com
tracepack
Starter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks Rush.

I'm a true fantasy football fan and love year round FF. Looks like maybe on the NFLE fantasy with goalline. Also saw where goalline is hosting UIF?! So now I've asked goalline about that too. Have to ramp up quick though for a draft. Wonder who is Ben Sankey, no matter he's got 13 passing TD's and 0 interceptions an obvious target for #1 at QB. Be tough to follow the the games though most are broadcast from AM radio which stream to the web.

I've also asked goalline if they'll be hosting CFL at least those games are sometimes televised. Hope they do.

MORE FOOTBALL!!!
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Other Games View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: