The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - LOOKING for a league
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
LOOKING for a league
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> ArenaFan.com - ArenaFanTasy Deluxe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SackThe_Back
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:28 pm    Post subject: LOOKING for a league Reply with quote

I'm looking for an Arena Fan-tasy league to join. Anyone want to pick up a extra team?

Romans 6:23
tracepack
Starter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:56 pm    Post subject: We're looking for a team Reply with quote

Hey, we're looking for a 10th team to join us for our third year of CIFL which previously combined the CIF and IFL arena leagues. This year we're trying to expand to 10 teams (we have 9) and are including the National Arena League pool. Please contact our site administrator Dave @ goalline@goallinesoftware.com at earliest opportunity.

Thanks
Trace
grego34
All Pro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Very Happy

no more quickplay??
tracepack
Starter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg!

Fancy running into you here, lol.

Yes I'm doing quickplay this year but it seems like there are only a few folks actually playing this season (22 participants). My Swamp Dawgs team is grandfathered into a group I joined a few years back and I can't even remember the group name.

The QP link is still accessible for me when I login and go to the Fantasy Deluxe page. If you can get in now I believe you've got an honest shot to be competitive as the top scorer for week 1 was only 108 pts.
grego34
All Pro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upper league still saved on my history so i am in team 23 it shows when i go to standings. But when i go to set my lineup it shows-->You are not a member of a group

1 game this week? should be alot of close scores.. Still weird seeing this many teams in the AFL..4 teams Shocked

Thanks for getting back with me.. Always liked the AFL, is Soup Nazi playing?
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> ArenaFan.com - ArenaFanTasy Deluxe View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: