The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - Tampa Bay Storm Fan Forum
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
Tampa Bay Storm Fan Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BearsFanFillereste
Starter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:16 pm    Post subject: Tampa Bay Storm Fan Forum Reply with quote

http://tbstormforum.proboards.com/

Still in development but looks pretty awesome. GO Storm.
crixus
Starter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice win for the Storm over the Steel today.

Tampa Bay 41 Portland 40.

The Storm blocked a FG on the last play of the game to hold off the Steel. Cool
crixus
Starter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This miserable season of only two wins is finally over. Thank goodness! Embarassed
spiderfan_MJ
All Pro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crixus wrote:
This miserable season of only two wins is finally over. Thank goodness! Embarassed

The Storm should have a better season next year though. If Les Moss is hired and therefore get a surplus of Sharks players like Joe Hills, the Storm will win more than 2 games next year.
crixus
Starter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spiderfan_MJ wrote:
crixus wrote:

The Storm should have a better season next year though. If Les Moss is hired and therefore get a surplus of Sharks players like Joe Hills, the Storm will win more than 2 games next year.

I know you meant well, but winning more than two games isn't much of an enticement considering that could mean a three win season. But on the bright side, my Storm t-shirt that I ordered two weeks ago yesterday came in the mail today. I'll be the only person in southern California sporting a Tampa Bay shirt. As a former SaberCats fan, the LA Kiss can still kiss my pasty white ar$e. Cool
spiderfan_MJ
All Pro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crixus wrote:
spiderfan_MJ wrote:
crixus wrote:

I know you meant well, but winning more than two games isn't much of an enticement considering that could mean a three win season. But on the bright side, my Storm t-shirt that I ordered two weeks ago yesterday came in the mail today. I'll be the only person in southern California sporting a Tampa Bay shirt. As a former SaberCats fan, the LA Kiss can still kiss my pasty white ar$e. Cool

Well hopefully you guys get a better QB. Then you should win a bunch of games Very Happy
crixus
Starter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spiderfan_MJ wrote:
crixus wrote:
spiderfan_MJ wrote:
crixus wrote:

Well hopefully you guys get a better QB. Then you should win a bunch of games Very Happy

You're right spiderfan, the Storm did get better! I credit Coach James. Cool
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Storm View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: