The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - You had me at hello.
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
You had me at hello.
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VooDoo's Kelly Bones
All Pro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: You had me at hello. Reply with quote

I figured I stop by and post to see how all my Arena boys are doing.

It has sucked drastically since the 2nd term VooDoo folded, and old Bones had to look for other work. Some of you have kept up with me since the Voodoo went under, and its been a journey. the year after I took a job with The Crescent City Kings of some semi-professional league as their mascot "Devon" the lion. shortly before the season, the team told me that the outfit would not be ordered. so, after hearing that news, I joined "the New Orleans Zephyrs" base ball team so that I could be the iconic "Boudreaux" before the end of the Zephyrs. well lucky me they only changed the name and not me. the following season, they ordered a new "boudreaux", well they forget that Bones is 6'4" and ordered a outfit for a 5'6" girl. so in april of this year, I resigned from "The Babycakes". I also had this other mascot that was supposed to start in january, but funding was not there. So hopefully next season I will be the Cardinal for the Bayou Lacombe Cardinals of the XSFL. Meanwhile, while all this has been happening. I partnered up with Louisiana Gridiron Magazine to "start up" a potential Baton Rouge Arena Team.

So thats a quick summary of my lovely life after voodoo. so how has everyone been?
VooDooNut
Ironman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doing fine, thanks for asking

Missing the VooDoo and your performance as mascot

Who knows, maybe one day we'll get another team...
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussion View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: