The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - OT: IFL on Twitch.
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
OT: IFL on Twitch.
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fightclubhubbs
Starter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:16 pm    Post subject: OT: IFL on Twitch. Reply with quote

So I just tuned in and the Screaming Eagles are streaming on twitch with play calling on the channel itself.

https://www.twitch.tv/interactivefootball

Granted I think this is something indoor/arena football in general should have done years ago, I feel its limited in this capacity.

As of this posting over 650+ people are watching. Thats higher than the usual viewer stats on youtube streaming.
spiderfan_MJ
All Pro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was right that Twitch would be a good platform for arena football. These streams got high view counts with a bad team and bad quality commentary. If real pro commentators were on the streams and a variety of different teams were broadcast, the view count would probably be even higher.
fightclubhubbs
Starter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately I was not a fan of the commentators. The one guy was all over the place making comments about being single and searching the audience for a date and just being spastic. However at the peak I saw at least a little over 1200 viewers watching the eagles game.
spiderfan_MJ
All Pro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fightclubhubbs wrote:
Unfortunately I was not a fan of the commentators. The one guy was all over the place making comments about being single and searching the audience for a date and just being spastic. However at the peak I saw at least a little over 1200 viewers watching the eagles game.

I've seen more than that and if it was played right they could expand the audience to be even larger.
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussion View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: