The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - Whew, team looked ROUGH ON Friday!
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
Whew, team looked ROUGH ON Friday!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ssnapier
Starter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:59 am    Post subject: Whew, team looked ROUGH ON Friday! Reply with quote

They made a decent recovery in the 2nd half, but man that 1st half was scary. Hopefully coach gets them focused using that game as a motivator to try and get past Cleveland this week.
brigadexravens

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:41 pm    Post subject: Brigade week 1 Reply with quote

Yes the first half was definitely scary, but clearly Shane Carden is the starter, and the right guy to lead the Brigade. Cartwright fumbled three times, and threw a horrible interception. Coach Smith had to make a change, and it was the right decision. Carden was confident, and I look forward to Sunday week 2 against Cleveland. I am fully behind our new team in Baltimore, and I know we will turn it around !

Go Brigade

#brickbybrick
AFLNerd36
Starter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Brigade week 1 Reply with quote

brigadexravens wrote:
Yes the first half was definitely scary, but clearly Shane Carden is the starter, and the right guy to lead the Brigade. Cartwright fumbled three times, and threw a horrible interception. Coach Smith had to make a change, and it was the right decision. Carden was confident, and I look forward to Sunday week 2 against Cleveland. I am fully behind our new team in Baltimore, and I know we will turn it around !

Go Brigade

#brickbybrick

Cartwright is so bad, I'm not sure he'll be back... in fact, he has as many turnovers as he does completions in his career. Carden should hold the keys to the offense from here to the end of the season.
ssnapier
Starter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am debating on buying better tickets for my season package. I will wait until after home game #1 before I make that decision though.
brigadexravens

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:55 pm    Post subject: Week 2 vs Cleveland Reply with quote

[img]

We got this week 2. Carden is gonna light them up with the start... Reggie Gray as the number 1 WR, and the former Raven LaQuan Williams is a solid 2. The offense can move with thise guys starting in the lineup. On defense the big veteran Khreem Smith, even at 37, is the best pass rusher on the team. Even though Varmah Sonie was exposed in coverage a bit, he is a rangy athlete and I think he will get better in that safety spot. Let's go Brigade !!![/img]
brigadexravens

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*these /\
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Brigade View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: