The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - Philadelphia Soul Fans
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
Philadelphia Soul Fans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhillySoulFan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:33 pm    Post subject: Philadelphia Soul Fans Reply with quote

I am new to the site just wondering how many soul fans we have on here
fightclubhubbs
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite a few. Get hyped as much as you can for a 5 team season.
adviserkulikov

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bunch, but you don't get much activity during the off season.

I'm skeptical of how much competition the games are going to be when 3/5 of the teams are either new or a joke. If we don't see a significant expansion of teams for the next year (or a surprisingly capable performance from Baltimore or Washington), I'm probably going to have my season tickets lapse and only buy seats to the Cleveland@Philadelphia games and arenabowl.

It's sad, but it's not worth the price if Philadelphia is just going to roll over everybody in the league 2-3 times per season. If Cleveland had left I probably wouldn't be sticking around now.
PhillySoulFan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adviserkulikov wrote:
A bunch, but you don't get much activity during the off season.

I'm skeptical of how much competition the games are going to be when 3/5 of the teams are either new or a joke. If we don't see a significant expansion of teams for the next year (or a surprisingly capable performance from Baltimore or Washington), I'm probably going to have my season tickets lapse and only buy seats to the Cleveland@Philadelphia games and arenabowl.

It's sad, but it's not worth the price if Philadelphia is just going to roll over everybody in the league 2-3 times per season. If Cleveland had left I probably wouldn't be sticking around now.

I think that the Soul will be the better team in the league but i think that there will be some surprises with some teams but i think there will be a decent amount of expansion teams there is talk about NJ and St.louis and Albany is really interested and pretty much begging AFL to come there so thats 3 teams right there and maybe Orlando might come back (though unlikely) so don't give up being a season ticket holder I am looking at being one myself
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Soul View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: