The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - New Nickname Ideas for Baltimore AFL Team
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
New Nickname Ideas for Baltimore AFL Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stormy216

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:43 pm    Post subject: New Nickname Ideas for Baltimore AFL Team Reply with quote

1.Battalion

2.Marauders

3.Bombers

If any seeing this have any more I am welcome to hear this...I hope by Arena Football League this season they name Baltimore AFL Franchise.
Bring Back The Rush

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:07 am    Post subject: I propose Reply with quote

...The Baltimore Blackbirds!
Sticking with the bird theme. They have the Baltimore Orioles and the Baltimore Ravens so why not the Blackbirds.
ssnapier
Starter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would never happen, but I think it would be hilarious to bring back the Baltimore Colts.

With that said, I like the idea of sticking to the birds theme. Blackbirds would be neat. I kind of like Bay Hawks too, it is totally made up, but I think it sort of works.
me4afl
Starter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Baltimore Bayhawks was a team of the MLL (major league lacrosse) and then moved to Annapolis to become the Chesapeake Bayhawks. They play their games at the Navy Yard.
spiderfan_MJ
All Pro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ssnapier wrote:
It would never happen, but I think it would be hilarious to bring back the Baltimore Colts.

With that said, I like the idea of sticking to the birds theme. Blackbirds would be neat. I kind of like Bay Hawks too, it is totally made up, but I think it sort of works.

Well you could have the Baltimore Stallions with white uniforms. That would be close to the Colts.
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Brigade View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: