The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - week 13 free agent list
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
week 13 free agent list
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> ArenaFan.com - ArenaFanTasy Deluxe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grego34
All Pro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:16 pm    Post subject: week 13 free agent list Reply with quote

i hope i get a few of these and i know i pick #2 and i still have a 10 man roster.

tracepack
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:32 pm    Post subject: rassa frassin waiver wire Reply with quote

That'll teach me, lol; I sacrificed Chase Deadder (because the system won't allow us to backfill the missing roster slot/s) last week to test FA mainly because he didn't play in week 10 then he rolls for 5TD's in week 11 with the return of Davila. Glad you got the benefit Grego since your roster is down to 10. Oh and I ended up with Adam Kennedy so if you need a QB I'll trade for Deadder, hahaha
Legnbaz
Starter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so bummed that this is happening to you guys. I'm sure that Dave (Washington Commandos) feels the same way as he hasn't delved into free agency in weeks. We all want this to work right.
grego34
All Pro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trade offer sent out! Smile
tracepack
Starter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:31 am    Post subject: accepted Reply with quote

hey Grego, trade accepted! I notice Deadder was your first choice and Kennedy the second so if you want to trade back just let me know. I know it's a huge challenge to have only a single QB in this league when the starters rotate so fast.
grego34
All Pro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naw Cool i am good to go! Just gotta get my players to quit getting hurt( JJ, Markee White, Willis, Howard. I hope i am set for my big push! Wink
grego34
All Pro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bet you want another WR for that trade! What happened to Deadder?? not on injury report? nothing new there though..
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> ArenaFan.com - ArenaFanTasy Deluxe View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: