The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - NEW ARENA FOOTBALL LEAGUE VIDEO GAME
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
NEW ARENA FOOTBALL LEAGUE VIDEO GAME
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NATUREBOY98

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: NEW ARENA FOOTBALL LEAGUE VIDEO GAME Reply with quote

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8731172.page;jsessionid=484402f3139124592361A52c3B2A554D

Last edited by NATUREBOY98 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:02 am; edited 7 times in total
L3GiT C0MMAND3R

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope they make a new Arena Football Game. it would be so amazing!
Starter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new AFL video game would definitely be nice.
AJP87
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Activision and Ubisoft should team up to make a video game. EA sports wants nothing to do with the AFL, so those are the next best developers and publishers. They would make the AFL video game awesome.
kwhey
All Pro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would they want to make a game of a minor-league sport. Seriously, there is no demand for the game.
NATUREBOY98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwhey wrote:
Why would they want to make a game of a minor-league sport. Seriously, there is no demand for the game.

ARENA FOOTBALL LEAGUE is a MAJOR SPORT, I do not appreciate you LYING to people that do not know if it is or not.

And if you do not think you are LYING then you are just IGNORANT, Because you do not know what your talking about.

You must be getting your information from operation sports because they do not know what they are talking about just like you.

I think you just have a problem with me.
kwhey
All Pro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NATUREBOY98 wrote:
kwhey wrote:

ARENA FOOTBALL LEAGUE is a MAJOR SPORT, I do not appreciate you LYING to people that do not know if it is or not.

And if you do not think you are LYING then you are just IGNORANT, Because you do not know what your talking about.

You must be getting your information from operation sports because they do not know what they are talking about just like you.

Yeah, I have a problem with you because you are an idiot.

There is NO DEMAND for a minor-league sports game. When you don't have any coverage or highlights or even any scores on any major sports network, you are minor league. Hell, College football is more major-league than the AFL.

The AFL IS minor-league. Like it or not.
NATUREBOY98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwhey wrote:
NATUREBOY98 wrote:
kwhey wrote:

There is NO DEMAND for a minor-league sports game. When you don't have any coverage or highlights or even any scores on any major sports network, you are minor league. Hell, College football is more major-league than the AFL.

I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU.
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.
YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE ME MAD.
ARENA FOOTBALL LEAGUE is a MAJOR SPORT and your LIES can't change it.
kwhey
All Pro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NATUREBOY98 wrote:
kwhey wrote:
NATUREBOY98 wrote:
kwhey wrote:

I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU.

Arena Football used to be close to a major league sport. It is not even in the mix. Major League Soccer is more popular than Arena Football. You even had more minor-league hockey and baseball teams out drawing Arena Football teams. So I know what I am talking about whether you like it or not.
NATUREBOY98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwhey wrote:
NATUREBOY98 wrote:
kwhey wrote:
NATUREBOY98 wrote:
kwhey wrote:

I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU.

Arena Football used to be close to a major league sport. It is not even in the mix. Major League Soccer is more popular than Arena Football. You even had more minor-league hockey and baseball teams out drawing Arena Football teams. So I know what I am talking about whether you like it or not.

SHUT UP
kwhey
All Pro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NATUREBOY98 wrote:
kwhey wrote:
NATUREBOY98 wrote:
kwhey wrote:
NATUREBOY98 wrote:
kwhey wrote:

I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU.

SHUT UP

Here is some figures for you:

Average attendance:

NFL - 67,358 in the 2011 season
MLB- 30,352 in the 2011 season
MLS- 17,872 in the 2012 season
NHL - 17,455 in the 2011-2012 season
NBA - 17,274 in the 2011-2012 season
AFL - 7,841 in the 2012 season

Yep.
NATUREBOY98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: YES ARENA FOOTBALL LEAGUE is a MAJOR SPORT. Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/major_professional_sports_leagues_in_the_United_States_and_Canada
kwhey
All Pro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because wikipedia is the source for the most correct knowledge. Minor-league attendance for a minor-league sport. 10,000 below your nearest competitor is a joke. Funny thing is, I forgot to put in WNBA. It is outdraws the AFL. Just goes to show you that the AFL is a minor league.
NATUREBOY98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwhey wrote:
Because wikipedia is the source for the most correct knowledge. Minor-league attendance for a minor-league sport. 10,000 below your nearest competitor is a joke. Funny thing is, I forgot to put in WNBA. It is outdraws the AFL. Just goes to show you that the AFL is a minor league.

Your LIES and INSULTS can't change a FACT.

STOP being a JERK and accept the FACT.

Im 100% RIGHT and its a FACT.
kwhey
All Pro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @ angry internet guy!
NATUREBOY98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I would of been content with a ps2 AFL video game with free subsitutions and the new jack linebacker rules, You could of made one more game.
Toby predators

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a new game for xbox 360 and PS3 would be cool
NATUREBOY98

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toby predators wrote:
a new game for xbox 360 and PS3 would be cool

I don't like the football games for xbox 360 and ps3.
And i never tried those new systems yet.
I just play my ps2 and original xbox football games.
I tell you what though, If there is a new arena football video game on what ever system I will learn to like it. Laughing
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Video Games View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: