The Home of Arena Football Fans since 1998

ArenaFan.com :: View topic - Road to Glory Rosters
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  
Road to Glory Rosters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bakerpa25

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: Road to Glory Rosters Reply with quote

Wouldn't it be cool if we could get someone to create the 2011 Rosters and put it in memory cards and send it to people
bigdondoo
Starter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Road to Glory Rosters Reply with quote

[quote="bakerpa25"]Wouldn't it be cool if we could get someone to create the 2011 Rosters and put it in memory cards and send it to people[/quote]

Yes.
CM916
All Pro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem lies in doing proper ratings for everyone. How fast and how strong should a guy be? Is he fumble or injury prone? What's a fair overall rating? EA had a whole staff to get this done.

Last night I decided to just do a fantasy draft in season mode to better reflect the current situation. With the Storm I made a point to neglect QB until the mid rounds. I started 0-4 and cut two QBs before finally beating a bad GA team narrowly. (new kid can make the throws but fumbles when hit)

Can you still get memory cards? I still have my PS2 around but I play this game on PS3 these days. I got one of the last fully compatible 60GB models a few years ago.
NATUREBOY98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I update rosters or create teams I look threw all my
madden,ncaa football and arena football games to find players attributes.
What stinks though is ncaa football don't have all the college's
so if you have a player from a college thats not on ncaa football you better hope he is on madden or arena football otherwise you have to make him from scratch which none of us want to do that.

AFL 06 and 07 are to outdated to update all the rosters because some teams are not even in the league any more and there are some new teams since then. But you can create teams and play with them in season mode.
For each team you create make sure you create the players you need before you pick the players you need for your created team in the players pool. And after your created team is complete its ok to erase created players it won't mess up your created team.

I could probably write 46 more paragraghs about creating teams lol

I will tell you this though, probably the greatest game for creating teams is madden 09 original xbox I think the maximum amount of teams you can create is 144 and you can have 100 profiles, 40 offense playbooks and 40 defense playbooks. this is the stuff you can fit on the hardrive.

Ps2 madden 10,11 and 12 are also great for creating teams, You can create 100 teams per memory card.

Arena football 06 and 07 you can create 32 teams per memory card and probably the games you would want to create teams on because the rosters are much smaller then madden.
Sometimes I can create 3 teams on arena football 06 or 07 in one day but it might take me up to one week or longer to create one team on madden lol
Post new topic Reply to topic    ArenaFan.com Forum Index -> Video Games View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: