Cleveland Gladiators announce 2017 promotional schedule and special offer
Wednesday March 1, 2017
Exciting promotions include four giveaways and concession promotions
Featuring $2 beers /$1 sodas for all regular season games
CLEVELAND, OH - The Arena Football League’s Cleveland Gladiators, proudly presented by Unique Home Solutions, announced their 2017 promotional schedule today, which will feature giveaways, unique themes and value-added promotions for all Gladiators fans. The Gladiators open the season at home on Saturday, April 8th when they host the Tampa Bay Storm at 7:00 p.m. at The Q. The first 10,000 fans will receive a Magnetic Schedule courtesy of Medical Mutual. There will also be an outdoor fan fest to kick off the season beginning at 5:00 p.m. on Gateway Plaza. In addition to Opening Night, there are many exciting promotions for all fans throughout the season.
The full promotional schedule including giveaways and theme nights is as follows:
· Saturday, April 8th vs. Tampa Bay at 7PM - Opening Night *Magnetic Schedule Giveaway courtesy of Medical Mutual
· Saturday, April 15th vs. Baltimore at 7PM - Youth Sports Night
· Friday, April 28th vs. Washington at 7PM - I Heart Cleveland Night
· Friday, May 5th vs. Philadelphia at 7PM - Salute the Troops Night *Gladiators Salute the Troops T-shirt Giveaway
· Friday, June 16th vs. Baltimore at 7PM – Summer Picnic at The Q *Gladiators Tumbler Giveaway courtesy of Phantom Fireworks
· Friday, June 24th vs. Philadelphia at 7PM – Go Pink Night- Breast Cancer Awareness
· Saturday, July 8th vs. Tampa Bay at 7PM – Fan Salute Night *Gladiators White Out T-shirt Giveaway courtesy of The Brew Kettle
*All Giveaways are for the first 10,000 fans in the door and are subject to change
Every home regular season game features $1 sodas and $2 draft beers as well as a family friendly post-game field party presented by University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center that includes:
· Full-team autograph session
· Field goal kicks for kids
· Opportunity to meet the Gladiator Entertainment Teams including Mascot Rudi
Special “KICKOFF” Single Game offer is ONSALE NOW for a limited time & includes some great added-value items:
Starting at only $17, the 2017 Cleveland Gladiators “Kickoff” offer includes your Gladiators game ticket PLUS these items below!
· Free exclusive Gladiators Painters Hat for every seat purchased (while supplies last)
· $5 of loaded food and beverage per ticket
· Free Parking for select Gladiators games (one pass per game good for 4/8, 5/5 and 6/16 games only)
· Free tickets to the Cleveland Monsters game on Sunday, March 26th at 3PM for “Gladiators Day” at The Q
For more details on this exclusive offer visit: http://www.clevelandgladiators.com/kickoff or call (216) 420-2222 today!
AFTER THE “KICKOFF” OFFER EXPIRES, SINGLE GAME TICKETS REMAIN ON SALE BEGINNING FRIDAY, MARCH 10th: Fans can purchase 2017 Gladiators individual game tickets beginning Friday, March 10th at Noon by visiting ClevelandGladiators.com, charge-by-phone at 216-420-2222, in person at the Quicken Loans Arena box office, or in person at any one of Discount Drug Mart’s 58 Northern Ohio locations.
The Cleveland Gladiators are part of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Quicken Loans Arena organization and also owned by a group led by Cavaliers Majority Owner and Quicken Loans Founder and Chairman Dan Gilbert. The group also owns and operates the Cleveland Monsters of the American Hockey League playing at Quicken Loans Arena, as well as the Canton Charge of the NBA Development League playing in nearby Canton, Ohio at the Canton Civic Center.